Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Bonk Ava Award

 How many blogs create you lot convey in addition to how onetime are they Bonk AVA award

I've got an observe from Sherlyn from Butterflies in addition to me.
Thanks girl, agency a lot.

So i approximate i would obey the rules. *grins*

1. How many blogs create you lot convey in addition to how onetime are they?
First of all, i got ii blogs. My Lovely Curse( it's this one) is iv months old.
Not really, actually, it's iii months onetime going on iv months old. *shrugs*
And the other one, my other Lovely blog, Shop-Lovely Curse
This 1 is a picayune chip younger. It's 1 calendar month old. Still a cute babe huh? Duh!

2. Since when convey you lot known close blogging world?
I was start out inspired yesteryear a spider web log featured inwards a magazine. Not one, actually, two.
Natalie Suarez. aye at that spot she is. She was featured inwards Looks magazine.
I liked her mode in addition to started to think, I desire to portion my mode too.
But i genuinely idea it would endure impossible for a daughter coming from Republic of Indonesia to create that.
but later i saw the 2nd spider web log tagged inwards the magazine, I realized that everything was possible,
so thank you lot to these ii blogs. And the other spider web log is Fashion Suicide.
She comes from Republic of Indonesia too, that's why i idea that, i could create it.

3. Why were you lot interested inwards blogging?
Because i desire to portion my mode to the world.
Not entirely my style, but also everything i have. Everything that i bask doing,
I bask eating, everything. I desire the globe to encounter what's inwards my world.

4. What are the addition in addition to minus points of your blog?
I don't genuinely know, maybe i'll larn out it to my readers to answer.
but 1 matter for sure, i am positive that whenever i portion something honestly,
i believe that it's positive. For me in addition to for my readers.

5. This award's tagged for :
Alice H from Capture the Moment.
Diana from Call me Diiyn!
Isabella Costa from The Fake Bitch
Claudia K from Style Guru
Jesuis Laura from The street of Love.

Thank you lot Sherlyn. it agency a lot to me.

Hey guys i'm pitiable for non taking whatever outfit photos. But i approximate i got 1 for you lot guys. Next ship service okay? it's only that i haven't been hanging out a lot lately. Summer chore has took command over me. Even my immature human loathes the summertime job. But what am i supposed to do, nosotros can't plough backwards.
And i'm gonna endure responsible for the alternative i've chosen.


Til adjacent ship service guys,
xx, cella.


Follow me through bloglovin'? click.
new one.

Follow me? click.
Follow my twitter? click.
Follow my 2nd blog? click.
Find me inwards Polyvore? click.
Add me on facebook? Search for Marcellina felicia.

Sumber http://feliciamarcellina.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Bonk Ava Award. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions