Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Self-Confidence Gathering

And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters Self-confidence gathering
I pattern some clothes
I am to a greater extent than into drawing or styling =)
Well, i tin flaming create both designing or styling .
and also,
I sew together some clothes!

And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters Self-confidence gathering
I create photography as well as collecting
Yes i create photography. i similar taking photograph .
And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters.
Not entirely hullo kitty but also some other lovely characters that nosotros like.


And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters Self-confidence gathering
And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters Self-confidence gatheringI create artMy woman bring upwards as well as i made this slice of art
and that clay? i made it myself.pretty cute huh? pretty wonderland =)
And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters Self-confidence gatheringI am a winnerI got lots of trophy as well as awards.I sing, i dance, i read poems, i deliver speech,
i brand wall magazines, i depict pictures, i create spelling bee :)

And i also create collecting things amongst my sisters Self-confidence gathering
I create EditingI create editing . some pictures as well as also for contest

I am a self-controlled person
I am able to command myself, i don't purchase also expensive things
and i tin flaming trim my wishing to store everyday

I am a Joker as well as a friendly person

I tin flaming brand people express joy as well as experience comfortable only about me
Well that's my crew said. =))

I larn things existent fast
I larn things existent fast, inwards schoolhouse lessons,
and also inwards practical. I larn something existent fast.
Not everything, but a lot, i intend =)


I tin flaming utter English linguistic communication well
Nah, if you lot all don't know, english is my unusual language,
It is non my outset linguistic communication nor my woman bring upwards tongue.
But i intend i am able to utter pretty well.
That's a gift right? =D


Well i intend that's all. Upcoming next! =) Those are gifts for me.
What i am able to create as well as to show my confidence =)
tell me what create you lot think, or maybe, what tin flaming you lot do? :)

xoxo, Cella-noree

Sumber http://feliciamarcellina.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Self-Confidence Gathering. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions