Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Made It Out Alive

I am officially unemployed!
I would totally tell that it is both lamentable in addition to exciting. I am glad that i bring lastly finished my teaching inward Swiss German linguistic communication University. Oh past times the agency batch 2011 inward International Business. I had an internship inward Berlin, Deutschland in addition to i wished i tin larn dorsum to that catamenia :( I missy you lot all German linguistic communication squad!

I am glad that i made it out alive, but i am too quite scared of what is waiting for me inward the future. 
Have you lot guys felt this agency before? Let me know how to bargain amongst this!

Amidst all of the mixed feelings, i did bring a quite first-class fourth dimension celebrating on my graduation ceremony! Oh in addition to did i tell you lot guys? I got a 'Summa Cumlaude' predicate amongst a cumulative GPA of 3.90 :) I am a proud self!



Wardrobe by: Fleur_inc
Brushed past times : Tina Chen


I would similar to limited my deepest gratitude to God in addition to my family. 
The ones who never allow me downwards in addition to supports me ever inward what i do, including believing inward me no affair how impossible things await like. 



Parents play the biggest role. In all parts of your life, no affair what phase you lot are in. So may i encourage you lot to endeavour to never allow downwards your parents. They simply desire you lot to live your best self in addition to they honey you lot unconditionally then why disappoint them? Love you lot mom in addition to dad!





presenting you.... my annoying sisters! they mightiness live ass-h*les sometimes, 
but i honey them similar a fatty modest fry loves chocolate.
 


Daddy's piffling daughter :)

And the minute was totally consummate amongst the presence of my friends! I honey you lot all thank you lot for coming in addition to celebrating amongst me. I got you lot guys simply about nutrient at to the lowest degree ;D




Graduating was non slow at all. I had to larn through ane of the close challenging moments of my life where i questioned everything, my well-being, my put inward the society, how my encephalon works, how i command my behavior, the wars within my head, in addition to all the struggles. So please, please, if you lot bring non stepped inward our shoes, delight produce non estimate us for the decisions nosotros made. I am thankful i had undergone then many experiences both locally in addition to internationally, all the skillful in addition to bad things that happened, they all taught me life lessons that i volition never live able to obtain somewhere else. To all parties that are involved, lead or indirectly, give thank you lot you.


















I know that's loads of photos but i won't produce this really often. I simply intend this is ane of the grand events inward my life in addition to i'd similar to part everything! Thank you lot then much for all the gifts, flowers, in addition to hampers!
Those of you lot who cannot larn inward due to diverse reasons, run across you lot adjacent fourth dimension in addition to nevertheless give thank you lot you then much for all the gifts, flowers in addition to hampers!


'I did it!'-Felicia Marcellina

Bye for now, Felicia Marcellina


Sumber http://feliciamarcellina.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Made It Out Alive. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions